Current Openings at Nova Leah - Scrum Master
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Dundalk / Remote / Hybrid
Nova Leah develops solutions to enable medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced Scrum Master to support our rapid expansion into medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solutions to the connected medical device industry.
Please note: Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working with software development teams.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Self-driven, flexible and resourceful with ability to motivate teams to meet milestones.
- Proven leader with strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a continuous software delivery production environment.
- Proven ability to succeed in collaborative work environments using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Technical development experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Scrum Master Certification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- Cybersecurity and/or medical device and/or healthcare experience an advantage.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies during the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of projects, ensuring compliance with company standards and Agile practices.
- Conducting stand-ups, managing project deliverables, informing stakeholders, removing impediments, solving problems and hosting team meetings.
- Represent the team through all areas of communication with key stakeholders including verbal, written reports, presentations, steering committees etc.
- Understand and manage all aspects of the scrum team deliverables, be up to speed with all areas/issues and be able to represent the team to all stakeholders.
- Influence and drive changes with senior business leaders in work practices and existing processes to deliver change successfully to the organisation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to own issues and remove blockers to ensure delivery standards are met.
- Facilitate team learning and continuous improvement in operating Scrum and in implementing and improving relevant practices.
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the email subject line.