Current Openings at Nova Leah - UX/UI Designer
Role: UX/UI Designer
Location: Dundalk / Remote / Hybrid
Nova Leah develops solutions to enable medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced UX/UI Designer to support our rapid expansion into medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solutions to the connected medical device industry.
Please note: Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working with software development teams.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a UX or Interaction Designer.
- Relevant Degree in a design-related discipline such as Web Development, Visual Communications/Graphic Design/ Interaction Design.
- Knowledgeable in frontend wireframing mock-up tools such as AdobeXD and have experience of developing wireframe/mock-up prototypes for the development team.
- Experienced in streamlining the user experience and flow of features within an application.
- Solid online portfolio of design work.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas along with strong presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general.
- Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- Cybersecurity and/or medical device and/or healthcare experience an advantage.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Comprehend complex business requirements and user stories.
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes and high fidelity mock-ups using Adobe XD.
- Produce, review, critique and influence the direction of the Design deliverables and direction of various projects across multiple suites of products.
- Work closely with team members and other teams to ensure a collaborative approach to design.
- Be an active contributor to creative processes by offering input, providing feedback and sharing ideas.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss and understand requirements and help resolve any work-related issues.
- Identify user needs and behaviours through user feedback, usability tests, surveys, interviews, and contextual research.
- Illustrate ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Able to design an effective lean experiment, analyse results, and help interpret data and make decisions.
- Define and maintain visual style guides and developing assets.
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the email subject line.