Current Openings at Nova Leah - Java Developer
Role: Java Developer
Location: Dundalk / Remote / Hybrid
Nova Leah develops solutions to enable medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced Java Developer to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solutions to the medical device software space.
Please note: Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in software development teams.
- Experience of working in/leading software development teams within an agile environment.
- Experience of both client side and server-side development using Java.
- Experience in development of database management applications and usage of MySQL.
- Experience and Knowledge of different Software Development Environments and Tools.
- Experience of performing Continuous Integration
- Experience of project management and configuration management.
- Able to communicate complex solutions in a simple manner to both team members and customers.
- Possess knowledge of security and implementing security controls and protocols.
- Able to define and implement software development processes.
- Possesses knowledge of algorithm development.
- Experience improving application efficiency and performance.
- Experienced Developer with knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring.
- Experience of developing cloud solutions.
- Experience of deploying in Docker and Cloud (MS Azure) environments.
- Good presenter, communicator.
- Knowledge of DevOps would an advantage.
- Cybersecurity and/or medical device and/or healthcare experience an advantage.
- Experience working in an IEC 62304, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 environment an advantage.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain java applications.
- Manage software and architectural development activities.
- Transform requirements into design and working software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work as a team leader for both existing and new product development.
- Mentor junior team members.
Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux.
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the email subject line.