Current Openings at Nova Leah - Frontend Developer
Role: Frontend Developer
Location: Dundalk / Remote / Hybrid
Nova Leah develops solutions to enable medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced Frontend Developer to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solutions to the medical device software space.
Please note: Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience as a UI Developer.
- Relevant Degree in Software/Web Development or related.
- Must have experience in Angular (preferably 8, but 6 or 7 fine) – Essential.
- Knowledge of understanding endpoints in Java code etc. (Desirable but not essential)
- Experienced in developing responsive web applications.
- Experience of full UI lifecycle development.
- Experience of developing UIs based upon wireframe/mockups.
- Have knowledge of Restful webservices.
- Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Cybersecurity and/or medical device and/or healthcare experience an advantage.
- Translate product requirements into intelligent front-end solutions.
- Work closely with other UI/ UX engineers to help create high-value user interfaces.
- Foster an inclusive working environment where every team member is positioned for success.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Learn from the team by participating in code reviews, direct collaboration, and open discussion of ongoing work.
- Teach the team by participating in code reviews, direct collaboration, and open discussion of ongoing work.
- Work with the product organization and your team to plan and estimate projects.
- Help evolve our platform to deliver features to customers faster and with fewer issues.
Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux.
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the email subject line.