Current Openings at Nova Leah - Business Analyst
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Dundalk / Remote / Hybrid
Nova Leah develops solutions to enable medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic Business Analyst to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solutions to the medical device software space.
Please note: Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experienced in defining and documenting high level and detailed software requirements and specifications.
- Experience with work management tools such are Jira, Confluence etc..
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management and client facing skills.
- Working with UI/UX design teams to translate design ideas to a clear scope of work for the development team.
- Strong team player and motivated to work on your own initiative.
- Adaptable to a dynamic business environment and strives for excellence.
- Ability to anticipate and communicate blockers, conflicts, and obstacles.
- Cybersecurity and/or medical device and/or healthcare experience an advantage.
- Experience working in an IEC 62304, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 environment an advantage.
- Gather requirements for development ideas and concepts from senior staff and clients, and translate these into instructions for developers.
- Working closely with the developers and client subject matter experts throughout the course of each project to ensure client requirements are fully documented, communicated, understood and successfully delivered in Nova Leah’s suite of products.
- Review the acceptance test cases that are defined by the QA team to ensure everything that is contained within the requirements is captured in the test cases.
- Preparing, documenting, and implementing activities for the deployment phase of each assigned project, including client training/demo sessions, user guide documentation and internal knowledge share.
- Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous, and testable manner (i.e., acceptance criteria) and have them approved by the Product Owner.
- Document the user work-flow steps (as directed by the PO) involved within this requirement – these steps should include wireframe diagrams etc.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to create mock-ups, prototypes, and technical workflows
- Actively participating in presentations and demonstrations to both existing and potential clients.
- Building an excellent relationship with all stakeholders and own peers. Being the point of contact to ensure blockers and issues are identified and resolved.
- Capture and track feedback from the end users for future application development.
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the email subject line.