Connected medical devices represent a rapidly growing sector in healthcare. There are currently between 10 to 15 million such devices in use globally, and the global connected medical device market will exceed $136.8 billion by 2021. Nova Leah was founded in Dundalk, Ireland as a spinout from our CEO’s PhD at the Dundalk Institute of Technology. Since then, we’ve been fortunate to see our company and brand grow. We’ve been recognized as industry experts that deliver solutions to critical business challenges, and our technology continues to be adopted by top medical device companies.
The success of Nova Leah is driven by experiences and skillsets of our team. We employ some of the most respected cybersecurity risk management industry experts, engineers, developers who feed on innovations that solve your business challenges
Nova Leah develop solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic UX Designer to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers.
Nova Leah’s SelectEvidence SaaS solution is a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working in software development teams
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a UX or Interaction Designer.
- Relevant Degree in a Design Related Discipline such as Web Development, Visual Communications/Graphic Design/ Interaction Design.
- Knowledgeable in frontend wireframing mockup tools and have experience of developing wireframe/mockup prototypes for the development team.
- Experienced in streamlining the user experience and flow of features within an application.
- Solid online portfolio of design work
- Ability to articulate creative ideas along with strong presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general
- Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Experienced in designing responsive web applications, branding and marketing material.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some print design experience desirable
- Work well under pressure both independently and within a team
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
Submit resume: email@example.com