Connected medical devices represent a rapidly growing sector in healthcare. There are currently between 10 to 15 million such devices in use globally, and the global connected medical device market will exceed $136.8 billion by 2021. Nova Leah was founded in Dundalk, Ireland as a spinout from our CEO’s PhD at the Dundalk Institute of Technology. Since then, we’ve been fortunate to see our company and brand grow. We’ve been recognized as industry experts that deliver solutions to critical business challenges, and our technology continues to be adopted by top medical device companies.
The success of Nova Leah is driven by experiences and skillsets of our team. We employ some of the most respected cybersecurity risk management industry experts, engineers, developers who feed on innovations that solve your business challenges
Nova Leah develop solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
Nova Leah seeks innovative and enthusiastic Java Developers to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers.
Nova Leah’s SelectEvidence SaaS solution is a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
We are seeking applications from developers with varied levels of experience for a number of roles within the company
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Experience of working in/leading software development teams within an agile environment
- Experience of both client side and server-side development using Java
- Experience in development of database management applications and usage of MySQL
- Experience of performing Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring
- Experience of deploying in Docker and Cloud (MS Azure) environments
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain java application
- Manage software and architectural development activities
- Transform requirements into design and working software
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes
Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux
A competitive salary and benefits will be offered based upon experience.
Submit resume: email@example.com