Connected medical devices represent a rapidly growing sector in healthcare. There are currently between 10 to 15 million such devices in use globally, and the global connected medical device market will exceed $136.8 billion by 2021. Nova Leah was founded in Dundalk, Ireland as a spinout from our CEO’s PhD at the Dundalk Institute of Technology. Since then, we’ve been fortunate to see our company and brand grow. We’ve been recognized as industry experts that deliver solutions to critical business challenges, and our technology continues to be adopted by top medical device companies.
The success of Nova Leah is driven by experiences and skillsets of our team. We employ some of the most respected cybersecurity risk management industry experts, engineers, developers who feed on innovations that solve your business challenges
DevOps / Cloud Engineer
Nova Leah develop solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
Deploying SelectEvidence® on the Azure Cloud is a pivotal component for Nova Leah and we are currently expanding the software development capacity within the organisation. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Azure Cloud Provisioning Architect to take up a senior role within the software development division.
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience as a Microsoft solution’s design subject matter expert including experience in the following:
- Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Data Platform – Microsoft (On-premise & Cloud)
- J2EE framework
- Linux-based system/application development
- Experience on Azure Portal and Azure Tenants
- JSon and XML is a Plus
- Azure APIs and Micro-services development
- Azure security and best practice deployment
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working in Java software development teams, and developing Azure based software solutions
- Perform audits of customer usage and uptime
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org