Connected medical devices represent a rapidly growing sector in healthcare. There are currently between 10 to 15 million such devices in use globally, and the global connected medical device market will exceed $136.8 billion by 2021. Nova Leah was founded in Dundalk, Ireland as a spinout from our CEO’s PhD at the Dundalk Institute of Technology. Since then, we’ve been fortunate to see our company and brand grow. We’ve been recognized as industry experts that deliver solutions to critical business challenges, and our technology continues to be adopted by top medical device companies.
The success of Nova Leah is driven by experiences and skillsets of our team. We employ some of the most respected cybersecurity risk management industry experts, engineers, developers who feed on innovations that solve your business challenges
Business Development Representative
Nova Leah develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and energetic Business Development Representative (BDR) Associate to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers.
Nova Leah’s SelectEvidence SaaS solution is a first of its kind expert cybersecurity system providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
In this role the BDR Associate will be responsible for the leadership of a growing customer success function. The Customer Success Manager will report directly to the V.P. of Cyber Program Initiatives (VP Sales – TBD), influencing and shaping the future strategy of the organization
- Prospecting for our ideal SelectEvidence software buyers and conducting through a variety of channels (email, phone, social media, industry organizations, etc.) to engage
- Lead generation, scheduling meetings and product demonstrations, leading introductory sales calls, follow-up conversations, business case presentations, and contract negotiations for target prospects
- Working your way through the hierarchy of medical device manufacturer and healthcare businesses, pitching mid-level and senior executives
- Providing constant feedback to leadership, sales, marketing, and product so that we can continuously improve our technology, messaging and sales collateral
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Software or medical device sales background
- Familiar with CRM software (preferably software)
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor of Science degree or
- 2+ years of business development sales experience
- Experience in a pure, outbound sales role
- Top-notch organizational and follow up skills
- You are a strong communicator- both verbal/on the phone and written
- Goal-oriented with a history of crushing quota
- Analytical by nature
- A strong relationship builder, with the ability to take sophisticated prospects through a sales process
This position will be part of a new, exciting and high growth industry. If you are a driven sales professional with the applicable knowledge and experience, please apply today!
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the email subject line.